Comprehensive Tax Solutions, Inc., can help establish and maintain your Illinois non-profit organization by managing all the IRS reporting on your behalf.
Every year the IRS requires the majority of tax-exempt organizations to submit the Form 990 and its relations, which includes the following items:
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Functional Expense Statement
- Individual Program Expense Statement
- Revenue Support Schedules
These records are important because the IRS uses these statements to determine if your non-profit will retain its tax-exempt status.
We can help your Illinois tax-exempt organization with the following:
- Reviewing and compiling your financial statements
- Formulating and maintaining a useful accounting system
- Payroll preparation (weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly)
- Payroll tax preparation and deposits
- Accounting training
- Help filing your non-profit status application
- Preparing and filing the 990 and 990t tax forms
- Preparing initial start documentation with federal and state agencies
- If your organization is a church, we can prepare pastoral allowances and other required benefit documentation to meet the complex dual status of ministers.
If you’re starting a new non-profit organization in Illinois, we can help you prepare your organization’s 501 (c)(3) application for tax-exempt status. You’ll need important documents such as an employer identification number, articles of incorporation, inventory of assets, by-laws of the organization, and more.
Our professional Illinois accounting staff can help you prepare any of the items that are needed.
Visit our sister company’s website at Comprehensive Accounting Solutions or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (708) 479-1711 or (708) 479-3313 for a complimentary consultation.