Thinking of starting your own business in Illinois? We can help create a plan of action to fulfill your goal of being a business owner. We help you avoid common mistakes that new small business owners make when starting out.
We can help you with the following:
- Prepare a business plan that clarifies marketing, management, and financial plans.
- Determine the capital needed to start your business.
- Identify ways to get the capital needed for your new venture.
- Help you select a business structure by evaluating tax advantages and legal exposure.
- Select the best accounting software – depending on your needs and budget.
- Prepare a cash flow budget. This lets you know how much you need to keep the business running for the first few years.
- Maximize your cash flow by establishing billing and collection procedures.
- Formulate procedures to monitor and control costs.
- Prepare and file required Illinois state and local licenses and permits.
- File your application for your Federal Employer Identification Number.
- Provide payroll and payroll tax filing for your employees.
- Comply with employment laws.
- Figure out your business insurance needs.
- Develop a Partnership Agreement, if needed.
Visit our sister company’s website at Comprehensive Accounting Solutions or email us at email@example.com or call (708) 479-1711 or (708) 479-3313 for a complimentary consultation.