Our Illinois accounting team professionally assesses internal control systems to determine the effectiveness of operating procedures of businesses. After the assessment, we make smart recommendations that will help make businesses stronger and more lucrative. We help fix operating procedures that might be ineffective.
We offer the following internal control system services to businesses in Illinois:
- We help implement segregation of duties to reduce risk or error or wrongful actions.
- Foresee that transactions are authorized by a delegated person, and that transactions are consistent with policies and available funds.
- Make sure records are reviewed routinely and have been processed correctly.
- Ensure properties (such as equipment, inventory, or cash) are secured physically, counted periodically, and match the descriptions shown on the control records.
- Provide training to employees.
- Document policies and procedures; making them available to employees.
- Review operations, making sure they are consistent with the objectives and goals of the business.
Visit our sister company’s website at Comprehensive Accounting Solutions or email us at email@example.com or call (708) 479-1711 or (708) 479-3313 for a complimentary consultation.