Your loved one may need help with their daily financial tasks. Simple things like balancing out a checkbook or paying a bill can become a difficult task for the elderly.
Our professional Illinois tax team can help you manage the financial tasks of your loved elders. We caringly look out for your loved one’s best interest, and inform you of every step we make, so you can feel assured that your loved one’s daily finances and business duties are being met.
We help Illinois seniors with the following services:
- Paying household bills
- Record keeping
- Assisting with check writing and/or checkbook balancing
- Making sure transactions are received, receipted, and deposited
- Offering professional advisory in regards to household and business finances
- Handing daily financial transactions, such as medical expenses, home repairs, or unexpected expenses
- Retirement planning
- Reviewing and organizing legal, important documents
- Analyzing income and expenses to determine cash flow needs
- Help with preparing a trust, gift, and/or estate tax
- Monitoring investment portfolios
- Addressing social security, Medicare, or insurance related questions
- Arranging care, transportation, or caregiver assessments
Visit our sister company’s website at Comprehensive Accounting Solutions or email us at email@example.com or call (708) 479-1711 or (708) 479-3313 for a complimentary consultation.