A strategic business plan can help clarify your business’s direction, obtain financing, and ensure all your leaders are on the same page.
A strategic business plan is usually needed when:
- Starting a new business
- Expanding a current business
- Buying a new business
- Turning around a declining business
A business plan is a blueprint that describes your business, its products, its competitive environment, management team, finances, and business risks. It allows you to:
- Identify the ideal customer, features, advantages and business of your new (or current) business
- Justify that your plans are credible
- Develop targeted marketing plans
- Formulate staffing plans (Being able to identify the skills, attitudes, and expertise needed to build the venture)
- Create management plans
- Make financial plans (This includes projected startup costs, operating costs, revenue, profits, and break-even analysis)
- Know your building, vendor, and equipment needs and cost estimates
- Create smart timelines for company milestones
Alan Lakein, a respected author on personal time management stated, “Failing to plan is planning to fail.” We can help you formulate a business plan to address your goals and needs.
Visit our sister company’s website at Comprehensive Accounting Solutions or email us at email@example.com or call (708) 479-1711 or (708) 479-3313 for a complimentary consultation.